Thursday, November 27, 2008

Choose happy.

Everyone live in this earth, I think we all have at least one trouble makes us worried. So do children. And we gain more problem and pain as time goes by. We care about lots of thing, like money, friends, homework, job and something more. And then each thing will gain weight . Untill it is overflow, we may be crazy.
Recently, I am pretty busy. All the things hit me at a time. I just can't breath. But I have escaped for everything for a long time. I escape to face the true. I know I am such a helpless man. And I refuse to conquer anything. I just live for nothing. Escape the test, class, home and even more. I decide to choose the right way.
No one have no problems. But not everyone live in a sad story, because most of peple choose to be happy. They do not escape but still happy. They can face the truth. And take it to encourage themself. Not like me. So just choose happy. If you can't maybe you can find me. Two guys is easy them just alone to solve the question.

No comments: